3 Hour Event Coverage
- 3 hr3 hours
- 375 US dollars$375
- Customer's Place
This includes candid photos (posing type pictures) and also capturing things as they happen at your event. You will receive a disc with all your photo files & a downloadable gallery on my website. 30% will need to me paid upfront with the remaining 70% being paid on the date of said event.
Deposit paid to book the session date will be forfeited by client & will act as a cancellation fee. The fee can be credited towards a future session if the client reschedules the appointment by calling or emailing 72 hours prior to the date of session and re-booking at an agreeable date and time. Deposit is still valid for 30 days from original session date. After 30 days session will have to be re-booked. PRICE QUOTES GOOD FOR 2 MONTHS SESSIONS BOOKED FURTHER THAN 2 MONTHS ARE SUBJECT TO PRICE CHANGE!
2nd FLOOR LOCATED INSIDE "THE WORKSHOP" 3965 Park Avenue, St. Louis, MO, USA